Our team at Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe LLP (FKC&S) has much to be thankful for, but we’d like to start with you, reader. Thank you for being here. Whether you’re a friend in the community, client, colleague in the legal field, loved one or just discovered us, we appreciate you. We wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and fun-filled Thanksgiving and holiday season ahead.
While the following gratitude list is not comprehensive, here are some of our reflections as we wind down the year:
- We’re grateful to serve our community.
- We’re grateful for our loved ones, including those here with us today and those we miss dearly.
- We’re grateful for those who care for and protect others, including medical professionals, first responders, law enforcement and members of the armed forces.
- We’re grateful for each other.
- We’re grateful to be a part of the fabric of the Hudson Valley business community, which is comprised of kind, innovative and generous neighbors.
- We’re grateful for each day.
Tell us, what are you thankful for?