Experienced negotiators with a proven track record of getting clients what they deserve, the team at Feldman, Kleidman, Collins & Sappe LLP (FKC&S) has been successfully representing clients in personal injury cases for more than 37 years. Their thorough preparation and attention to even the smallest details demonstrates to adversaries that they are ready, willing and able to try cases. As a result, many of FKC&S’s cases tend to settle before trial, garnering the best possible results for clients.
Recognized by Best Law Firms since its First Edition in 2010, FKC&S was recently designated as a Metropolitan Tier 1 firm in White Plains, NY for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, as well as a Metropolitan Tier 2 in White Plains, NY for Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®.
Former clients have shared 84 reviews and counting on Google, giving FKC&S a five-star rating overall. Here are some of their recent comments:
- “I had a personal injury case and did not know where to begin. I was very confused and very nervous. Fortunately, I met Steve Cohen. He put me completely at ease and took everything into his hands. From that day I worried about nothing. He was constantly keeping me updated and had incredible patience with me and all my questions. He responded to all the emails almost immediately. He settled my case for me and I can never thank him enough for everything. I highly recommend Steve. He truly was fantastic.” –Liz
- “Had the pleasure of working with Steve Cohen, who was a consummate professional throughout. He kept me well informed about the progress of my son’s case, was quick to respond with any questions I had, and easy to work with. Highly recommended.” –John H.
- “Steve Cohen and the entire team at the firm were able to get my case dealt with in a professional and timely manner. And as with all cases Steve is on this one had a happy ending! Can’t recommend Steve or his team enough!” –Anonymous
- “I am very happy with the law firm Feldman, Kleidman, Collins and Sappe that was recommended to me when I was involved in my accident. I had a meeting and spoke with Steve Cohen about my accident. He was kind and caring about what had happened when I endured my injuries and walked me through the process of what was to be done in fine detail. Steve and his staff always kept in touch to see how I was doing and with how everything was progressing. The staff was very kindhearted and was always willing to answer any questions I may have had. Their professionalism takes high priority when taking on a case and taking care of their clients. They have done an amazing job in their field of expertise and I could not be more happier with the firm. I am extremely grateful beyond words to Steve and his staff and firm for the hard work they did. Best firm in county. Thank you Steve and staff always.” –Jeff S.
- “I would like to thank Mr. Steve Cohen and his staff for taking the time to listen to my case and resolving it in a timely manner. Mr. Cohen and his staff were very professional and extremely polite with every aspect of my case. They worked hard to make sure I received a nominal settlement. I highly recommend them because they never gave up on me and my case.” –Anthony P.
- “Steve and his team are very knowledgeable and responsive. They will make sure you get the best service. They had clear communication with us and explained every question that we asked. Steve is wonderful to work with …and case turned out better than we could’ve hoped for! Highly recommended. I will continue to use his services for anything I need.” –Nuwan N.
Being involved in an accident can be life-altering. Whether someone is in a car, bicycle, pedestrian or motorcycle accident, or the victim of a slip and fall, dog bite or work-related accident, there’s no need to walk that journey alone. At FKC&S you will always meet with an attorney and can feel confident knowing that they will be with you every step of the way. Call us at 845-897-5199 or click here to schedule your free consultation today.