Hudson Valley Injury Attorneys
Looking for a personal injury attorney? Being involved in an accident can turn your life upside down. It can prevent you from working, paying your bills, or living a normal life. At Feldman, Kleidman, Collins & Sappe LLP, our goal, simply stated, is to help you achieve the compensation you deserve and to guide you and your family through a difficult time. We don’t get paid unless you do!
37 Years Experience
Trying cases at all levels of state and federal courts throughout the Hudson Valley and the Capital District.
Always Meet With
From day one you will always meet with an attorney, not a staff member. Taking the time to dig into every nuance of your case, to consider every potential angle, and to investigate all of the possibilities
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” ranked more than 15,000 firms in 127 practice areas and are based on a rigorous evaluation process including expertise, responsiveness and integrity. FKC&S is the only litigation firm between Albany and Westchester selected as a Best Law Firm since its First Edition in 2010.
Jeff Feldman selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© since its First Edition in 2010.
Jeff Feldman named the Best Lawyers® 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants), and 2020 Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants) in White Plains, NY.
Don’t Get Hurt Twice
Selecting the right Hudson Valley personal injury attorney could be the most important financial decision of your life. You need an attorney who is well experienced in personal injury litigation. Someone who is familiar with the courtroom, and someone who other attorneys respect and fear. At Feldman, Kleidman, Collins & Sappe LLP, we’re experienced negotiators with a proven track record of getting our clients what they deserve for their injuries – and the insurance companies know it.
Looking for a Hudson Valley Personal Injury Attorney?
Here are just a few situations in which you should call Feldman, Kleidman, Collins & Sappe LLP:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Uninsured drivers
- Road traffic accidents
- Drunk driving accident
- Impaired driver accident
- Vehicle accidents
- Accidents at work
- Dog bites
- Labor law–injuries at work
- Premises liability
- Product defect accidents (product liability)
- Slip and fall injury on ice or snow
- Trip and fall at local grocery store
- Supermarket slip and fall accidents
- Slipping and falling on spilled drink in store
- Trip and fall because of boxes in a store
- Assault claims
- Accidents in the home
- Accidents on a cruise ship
- Holiday accidents
- Steve and his team at FKCS were total professionals all while being considerate and compassionate to my individual case. This is my first lawsuit and Steve walked me through step by step, was very attentive to questions, often responding within minutes instead of days to questions or concerns. I hope me or anyone I know has to deal with the scenarios that lead to lawyers needing to be involved, but if they are I would recommend Steve & FKCS. quick note, the first law firm I contacted told me i had no case and/or the payout wouldn't be worth it. Steve and FKCS just got me a settlement offer I could not refuse. that's why having the right attorney on your side is everything. Thank youLeo E.3/08/2023Professional Curtius, Informative, & focused . I haven't had a victory I, my case yet it is still in motion, no verdict yet , but I have confidence in my attorney and the case at hand...... to be continued...Andrew S.2/28/2023I am very happy with the law firm Feldman Kleidman Coffey and Sappe that was recommended to me when i was involved in my accident. i had a meeting and spoke with Steve Cohen about my accident. He was kind and caring about what had happened when i endured my injuries and walked me through the process of what was to be done in fine detail. Steve and his staff always kept in touch to see how i was doing and with how everything was progressing. The staff was very kindhearted and was always willing to answer any questions i may have had. Their professionalism takes high priority when taking on a case and taking care of their clients.They have done an amazing job in their field of expertise and i could not be more happier with the firm. I am extremely grateful beyond words to Steve and his staff and firm for the hard work they did. best firm in county. Thank you Steve and staff always.Jeff S.2/21/2023
- From start to finish, Steve and his team were great! I am very happy with how my case was handled. Highly recommend!Irini P.2/21/2023After an auto accident, I was referred to the Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe law firm. Steve Cohen was my attorney, I highly recommend Steve as he was professional and always quick to reply to my questions, along with keeping me updated on my case. His staff is very courteous as well. Thank you to Steve Cohen and his staff.nanette w.12/19/2022If you ever find yourself in need of a personal injury attorney, this is the firm you should reach out to. Jeff Feldman referred us to Steve Cohen to represent my husband after he was the victim of a hit and run auto accident. Steve's expertise and guidance helped us through this process making sure we had a clear understanding every step of the way. We can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism. His friendly, supportive manner and excellent communication skills make you feel comfortable and at ease every step of the way. The same is true of the staff at FKCS. Thanks to all involved!Helen R.12/12/2022
- I would like to thank Mr. Steve Cohen and his staff for taking the time to listen to my case and resolving it in a timely manner. Mr. Cohen and his staff were very professional and extremely polite with every aspect of my case. They worked hard to make sure I received a nominal settlement. I highly recommend them because they never gave up on me and my case.anthony p.11/04/2022My case faced many challenges at the very beginning due to previous injuries. However, that didn’t prevent Attorney Steve Cohen from taking the case. First and foremost, Steve was very compassionate and had guided me through a very difficult time in my life in which led up to a very intensive cervical spine surgery. This being months before I ever signed on with the firm. Steve @ fkcs.law, with his many years of experience is extremely knowledgeable and personable. There was never a time that I couldn’t reach out to him and always made himself available to answer any questions or concerns. He didn’t over promise, nor did he under deliver when it came to the final outcome of my case. I can’t say enough about FKCS Law. Should you ever find yourself in a position whereas you need an Accident Attorney, look no further. Call FKCS Law! You won’t be disappointed!Christopher S.10/22/2022Jeff, I wanted to thank you again for being such an outstanding, competent, and confident attorney and for leading me through that case. Your advice, communication, and presence made me feel almost comfortable in such a stressful situation. It gives me solace to know that you are in our corner.5/27/2022
- Wonderful experience with this firm and my attorney Steven Cohen. I can't recommend them enough and my family thanks him for all of his hard work. If I could put a bow on this review I would!!!!Evan S.5/02/2022I cannot recommend this law firm more! We worked with Steve Cohen on my personal injury case stemming from a motor vehicle accident. Instantly my husband and I felt a connection with Steve. We were scared, nervous, unsure of the journey ahead of us while I went through surgery after surgery. He was attentive, had a sense of humor, and fought for us just the way you would expect your lawyer to. I never had to wonder what was happening with my case, the office was always in contact with me keeping me updated, even through COVID. We settled the case before going to trial, and it's all because we had Steve Cohen in our corner. I will never be the same physically or mentally after my accident, but I was compensated handsomely due to Steve fighting for me.Dawn-Marie B.3/27/2022I can't say enough positive things about FKCS and in particular Steve Cohen. The staff at FKCS were always professional, knowledgeable, organized and on top of things. They made an extremely difficult and stressful time in my life more manageable. They took care of the legal matters so that I could focus on my recovery.Marie C.3/21/2022
- I had the pleasure of working with Steve Cohen for the past few years on an unusual case of mine (injury). Not only was I 18-21 years old, I also had NO IDEA how to handle issues related to a workers compensation case. Steve made sure to monitor and explain the obligations and insurance issues throughout the entire process. I walked away 3 years later, not having even one minor complaint about this firm. Steve constantly communicated and advocated for me while I was 1,000 miles away for college. I truly appreciate all of their hard-work. Being so naive and young, there were many opportunities for them to take advantage of my situation. Instead, I learned a plethora of information and took some great advice that I will carry for the rest of my life. I was pleased with the outcome of my settlement and all of the work that prefaced it. I am, if anything, upset the case has settled- I will miss his regular communication and updates! Great job to Steve and his entire team!Jessica P.12/02/2021My mom and I are so grateful for the passion, dedication and professionalism that Steve Cohen from Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey and Sappe had for my mom and her case. You are truly the best. You kept us informed constantly throughout the entire process. Thank you so much! We can’t tell you enough how much we appreciate the amazing legal work you did on her behalf.Mary P.11/19/2021My case was handeld etremely well. Mr. Cohen was able to keep me informed regarding the case and this provided me with a great level of comfort and ease during the entire process.Mechele P.11/10/2021
- It is amazing how much can change in less than a year, and in a blink of an eye. In just an instance everything changed. A year ago after being lost to now, new found opportunity was granted thanks to Steven Cohen and the Feldman, kleidman, coffey & Sappe personal injury law firm. Steve really went above and beyond for me, making sure the compensation and the case stayed a top priority. He went above and beyond, something not all attorneys do for their clientele at a time when i was completly lost, worrying if i was going to be able to walk again. With the proper stability provided by the best personal injury firm, Steve Cohen and the Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe understand that there is responsibility & accountabliity to each and every personal injury. What can be a confusing and difficult time for most can be made easy with all potential possibilities turning to reality if you keep your ears and eyes open, listen, and let Steve do the talking.Steve knows you deserve to be compensated and hes in your corner. Steven Cohen is right there for his client every step of the way. Steve, Mazel tov!!!!!!!jesse m.11/10/2021I can't say enough good things about this firm, especially my attorney, Steve Cohen. Steve acted in a very professional manner and kept me informed through every step of the way. His experience and knowledge of the process brought us a settlement much larger than I ever expected.A big thank you to Steve and his team!Ron N.11/03/2021I searched and found FKC&S Law Firm on the internet after I was involved in an auto accident. I met with Steven Cohen and he took my case after listening to my incident. I found Steven Cohen assertive, responsive and informative. My hats off to Steven Cohen and his administrative staff for their professionalism and dedication in addressing all the issues and matters in a timely fashion throughout my case . Steven Cohen also made the process look easy and seamless. There is no money that can cure all the trauma, pain and suffering from the accident but Steven Cohen was able to get me a fair settlement. Definitely a lawyer to have on your side. Highly recommended.lorana l.7/02/2021
- My case was handled with personalized care and attention from the very start until the end. Attorney Steve Cohen was able to reach a fair and favorable settlement. I would use them in the future and highly recommend them. I am very satisfied with the level of service I received and the outcome.Christine G.5/26/2021Steve Cohen is a highly experienced and skilled lawyer. He came to our home initially, to discuss the case, after being recommended to me by 2 other lawyers who are no longer in practice. He was with us every step of the way. When we called him at the firm, he responded immediately most of the the time, and if he was unavaliable always called us back promptly. Most unusual when dealing with any lawyer. He knows his business, is very sharp dealing with the opposing counsel, and won't let his client be bullied or tricked. He got us a fair settlement without us even having to go to trial. Highly recommended.Steve M.4/24/2021I suffered an injury that I believed was due to negligence and decided to hire an attorney to help me understand if I had a case. I initially reached out to firm that was no longer taking injury cases. However, they highly recommended Steve Cohen and the firm of Feldman Kleidman Coffey & Sappe LLP. Upon meeting with Steve for the first time, I knew right away that my case was in good hands. Steve is a true professional, he outlined the process in detail, he was also compassionate to my pain and he assured me that my injury was due to negligence and we should move forward with a claim. After our first meeting, I was kept up to date, my phone calls were returned immediately, and I was advised in how to handle each step of the process and not to hesitate to ask any questions along the way. Steve and his staff made me feel that I was important and they did an amazing job. We didn’t have to go to trial and were able to reach a settlement that I believe was fair thanks to Steve’s experience with injury cases. I will always be grateful to Steve for helping me and my family get through a tough experience in my life. If you find yourself in a similar situation, Steve Cohen is your lawyer. I can’t recommend him enough. Thank you, Mr. Cohen!Rob G.3/27/2021
- My attorney Steve Cohen, Esq. On my initial contact with him, immediately evaluated my case, saw that I was hurt due to the negligence of the defendant.He very quickly was able to get me a very fair settlement. (Sometimes these cases drag on for years).I can't say enough about the very proactive attention Mr. Cohen provided me with. Plus he was very kind, and kept me informed during the entire process. Which I was very pleased with.This is a five star firm, hopefully I will never need Mr. Cohen's help in the future but I recommend his services very highly.He is a fantastic litigator, one I was pleased to work with. You will be too. Their firm is the best of the best in Dutchess County.You can not go wrong with this firm!Many thanks to Mr. Cohen for his experise in handling my case so well. I am forever grateful.Anita M.3/09/2021From start to finish Mr. Cohen has been great to work with. He made the whole process so easy & was always in contact, keeping us informed of details along the way. Even during this pandemic, he seemed to work fast & effectively with our case.Highly recommend!!!Jessica A.2/19/2021Steve Cohen was an outstanding attorney in handling my personal injury case. He always kept me informed on a regular basis; immediately returned my phone calls; and was professional in all his dealings with me and on my behalf. Steve was the perfect combination of a compassionate and dedicated client advocate. He prepared me extremely well for all proceedings and always made sure I knew what to expect. Although Steve cannot take away your pain and suffering, he ensures you are well compensated for it. I highly recommend Steve Cohen.Michael S.2/09/2021
- Working with Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey and Sappe was a great experience. Steve Cohen worked with Bob Sappe to get us the settlement we deserved. My husband and I were kept informed on a regular basis as to what was going on and what next steps would be. The entire process was well organized. Questions were answered within 24 hours of being asked. Office staff is a pleasure to work with also.sheila c.1/08/2021Steve Cohen is without a doubt the most responsive and professional lawyer I have ever had the pleasure to work with. From the very moment he took my case Steve has always been straight to the point, responsive and extremely efficient. I can honestly say that in my past experiences dealing with other law firms and certain attorneys it can get a bit uneasy and frustrating. I can honestly say that all of my interactions with Steve were nothing but positive and reassuring. The results speak for themselves. I am completely satisfied beyond my expectations. I will recommend this Law firm to all my friends and family. Thanks again Steve.Richard F.1/08/2021Mr Cohen is a great Lawyer. He is Intelligent and Compassionate all rolled into one. If you want the job done he’s the onePatricia W.12/15/2020
- This firm was very professional, and explained the process of my case, thanks to F.K.C.&S.I WAS HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME AND HIGHLY RECOMED THIS FIRM.mark c.12/13/2020Great teamTerry L.10/26/2020Steve Cohen did a fantastic job representing me. He listened to what I had to say, explained every step of the process and was very reassuring throughout the entire life of the suit. Most of all, he was an effective advocate and negotiator, getting me a great outcome. My case was complex (my injuries weren't typical). I am very glad that I retained him to represent me. -Michellemishdude61 (.10/26/2020
- Having experienced an unexpected, unnecessary and painful injury I reached out for a recommendation when Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe LLP was suggested. They readily responded and Steve Cohen came to our home to meet me, hear my concerns and explain the legal procedures. He was compassionate, reassuring and forthright. Steve was there from the start informing me while respecting my concerns and wishes. It was a long haul from surgery, through PT, through depositions and a doctor's visit for their side. My best interests were paramount as he worked to reach a realistic settlement. Steve was available every step of the way with the law firm behind him. It was a fortunate and wise decision to select Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe LLP. Surely you will feel equally secure with them as your representation.Joan T.10/15/2020Amazing to work with, answered all questions, kept me informed and treated with kindness and compassion. Highly recommend Attorney Steve Cohen at Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe!Matt M.7/08/2020I was extremely impressed with my experience with this law firm and particularly our lawyer, Steve Cohen. Throughout the entire process he maintained clear communication, was extremely client centered and well prepared to work with my minor daughter. Mr. Cohen always put my mind at ease, providing the much needed support and guidance during one of the most challenging events of our life. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone who is seeking counsel.Jessica T.6/27/2020
- I made a consultation appointment regarding a motorcycle accident. The office staff were pleasant and polite, the appointment started on time, no waiting. Steven Cohen demonstrated a high level expertise in the area of my lawsuit. He explained the process and what I could expect, citing similar outcomes from other lawsuits. I appreciated the upfront transparency he provided as I was able to have reasonable expectations from the beginning. He was able to answer all questions I had without delay. I retained the firm’s services. After I provided the required paperwork and concluded my Medical treatment, Steven reviewed the case with me again. He was able to settle with the insurance company within a day or two, for more than I expected without having to go to court! Throughout the process Steven was always responsive to emails and calls, usually getting back to me within a few hours. I never felt like my case wasn’t a priority or was left with questions I couldn’t get answered promptly. I appreciate his professionalism and I will not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.Kendra G.6/09/2020My lawyer was Steven Cohen and he was just heaven sent! He helped me understand everything as this was my first time in a lawsuit. He did everything for me and made sure I had nothing to worry about. Mr. Cohen checked up after all my appointments as well and made himself available to me at whatever time. I appreciate him and everyone else at this firm.Oshkany A.6/09/2020I have worked with this law firm in the past and when I was injured in an MVA in September, I knew immediately who I was going to call. Steve's services were top notch, professional and expedient. He worked hard to get me the settlement he felt I deserved. He walked me through the whole process so I had a complete understanding of What to expect. Steve was able to recover more than I had anticipated so, this made me very happy. I hope not to ever need their services again, but if I did, FKC&S would be the first firm I would call.Dana H.3/06/2020
- Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Steve Cohen at Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe. He was extremely accessible, informative, efficient, and effective - overall, very easy to work with. I would highly recommend his services.Ed L.3/02/2020I was researching law firms in NY and ended up with a lawyer in NYC, but something didn’t feel right. Then I heard an ad for FKC&S on the radio and called. The rest is history. Steven Cohen was incredibly informative, assertive, and determined when it came to helping me. I truly don’t believe anyone else could have gotten me what he did or helped me the way he has. Steven made this process easy as could be for me and worked hard to get me what I deserve. I’d give 10 stars if I could.Loren G.2/09/2020I was researching law firms in NY and ended up with a lawyer in NYC, but something didn’t feel right. Then I heard an ad for FKC&S on the radio and called. The rest is history. Steven Cohen was incredibly informative, assertive, and determined when it came to helping me. I truly don’t believe anyone else could have gotten me what he did or helped me the way he has. Steven made this process easy as could be for me and worked hard to get me what I deserve. I’d give 10 stars if I could.Loren G.1/24/2020
- Steve Cohen did a fantastic job representing me. He listened to what I had to say, explained every step of the process and was very reassuring throughout the entire life of the suit. Most of all, he was an effective advocate and negotiator, getting me a great outcome. My case was complex (my injuries weren't typical). I am very glad that I retained him to represent me. -Michellemishdude6112/09/2019Steve Cohen did a fantastic job representing me. He listened to what I had to say, explained every step of the process and was very reassuring throughout the entire life of the suit. Most of all, he was an effective advocate and negotiator, getting me a great outcome. My case was complex (my injuries weren't typical). I am very glad that I retained him to represent me. -Michellemishdude6111/23/2019Steve Cohen went above and beyond he was so thorough and dedicated to me as his client. I highly recommend anyone who is need of an accident attorney to use Steve Cohen.Tucker G.11/14/2019
- I am a proud parent of a twelve year old non verbal autistic boy. In October 2017 my son sustained a horrific broken arm injury at the hands of his one to one aide at The Center for Spectrum Services in Kingston Ny a special needs school for Autism he was attending. I retained Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe to protect his rights and get him compensation for his injury and for what he has endured. Steve Cohen obtained a six figure pre trial settlement for my son . I cannot speak highly enough for the level of legal services and representation he has received from Steve Cohen. Throughout the entire case we were in constant communication at times seven days a week and all hours of the day and night. Steve and Mr. Sappe both had empathy and compassion for what my son has endured because of his injury and how that injury has effected him,while offering a very very angry parent reassurance. The Law firm is excellent in every way from the attorneys I have worked with including the office staff. If you need an attorney I highly recommend them. A heartfelt thank you.Daniel V.11/14/2019I am a proud parent of a twelve year old non verbal autistic boy. In October 2017 my son sustained a horrific broken arm injury at the hands of his one to one aide at The Center for Spectrum Services in Kingston Ny a special needs school for Autism he was attending. I retained Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe to protect his rights and get him compensation for his injury and for what he has endured. Steve Cohen obtained a six figure pre trial settlement for my son . I cannot speak highly enough for the level of legal services and representation he has received from Steve Cohen. Throughout the entire case we were in constant communication at times seven days a week and all hours of the day and night. Steve and Mr. Sappe both had empathy and compassion for what my son has endured because of his injury and how that injury has effected him,while offering a very very angry parent reassurance. The Law firm is excellent in every way from the attorneys I have worked with including the office staff. If you need an attorney I highly recommend them. A heartfelt thank you.Daniel V.11/09/2019Steve Cohen went above and beyond he was so thorough and dedicated to me as his client. I highly recommend anyone who is need of an accident attorney to use Steve Cohen.Tucker G.11/09/2019