Now that we’re more than halfway through the calendar year, we’re taking a look back at our most popular blog posts of 2020. Your favorites include everything from the promotion of Kathryn C. Collins to equity partner of our firm, to incredible results for our clients and spotlight features on community heroes during COVID-19.
We are so thankful for the support of our FKC&S community, comprised of clients, colleagues, loved ones, neighbors and nonprofit organizations that are continuing their meaningful work during this difficult time. Despite the global challenges this year has wrought, our team is thrilled to have had so much good news to share with you.
1. Kathryn C. Collins appointed equity partner of Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey and Sappe LLP
2. $1.2 million settlement for pedestrian hit by car in parking lot
3. Jeff Feldman successfully defends Orange County gynecologist
4. Spotlighting Heroes: Jason Wertheim of Hudson Valley Hospice
5. Highlighting Helpers During COVID-19