In February of last year, Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe LLP, a Fishkill, New York-based law firm with clients throughout the Hudson Valley and Capital District, celebrated its 30-year anniversary. We decided to commemorate this milestone through a year-long series of philanthropic donations we called “30 Acts of Kindness in the Local Community.” Over the past 12 months, Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe LLP has made donations to nonprofit organizations that they admire or those that held meaning to the firm’s partners and employees. These donations were made in addition to the nonprofits the firm regularly supports each year, including local athletic teams and other worthy causes in the community.
“Expressing our gratitude over the past year through philanthropic efforts was the perfect way to pay tribute to our 30 years of success and to leave a lasting mark in the Hudson Valley,” said founding partner Jeffrey M. Feldman. “Now, almost 12 months later we have made our final donations. We are proud to support these worthy causes.”
Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey & Sappe LLP has been dedicated to advocating for the legal rights of its clients. Its attorneys have successfully tried cases at all levels of state and federal courts throughout the Hudson Valley and Capital District. The firm specializes in the practice of personal injury law, professional liability defense, and criminal defense.
Here is the complete list of 30 Acts of Kindness in the Local Community that we have supported over the last year.
2. Astor Services for Children & Families
4. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
7. Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, a member of the WMCHealth Network
8. Special Olympics NY – Hudson Valley
10. Healing The Children, Northeast
12. Dress for Success Hudson County
13. American Diabetes Association for the Gold’s Gym Dutchess County fundraiser
14. Abilities First, Inc. for their new playground
16. Hemispherectomy Foundation
18. St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
19. Luke’s Wings
20. Semper Fi Parents of Hudson Valley, NY
22. National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
24. Hudson Valley Honor Flight
25. Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County
26. LaGrange Challenger Baseball
27. Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
28. Putnam County Children’s Committee
29. Sparrow’s Nest